It’s been a couple of years since there’s been an in-person Bouchercon. The Wickeds are thrilled to be heading to Minneapolis.
Five of the Wickeds will be there, September 8-11. ( A since-the-pandemic high-water Wickeds conference attendance mark.) If you’re there, come by to see us! Please walk up and say hello, no matter where we are.
Specific places to find us include the following:
Thursday, September 8,
- 9:00 to 9:45 a.m., Edith/Maddie and Sherry, panel: Coastal Cozies–Life’s a Beach and Then you Die, in Marquette 4-5
- 4:15 to 5:00 p.m., Julie/Julia, panel: Multi-Tasking is Murder–Juggling Multiple Series, in Marquette 4 & 5
Friday, September 9,
- 9:00 to 9:45 a.m., Barbara, panel: Mouth-Watering Mysteries. Marquette 4 & 5
- 1:45 to 2:30 p.m., Edith/Maddie, Bouchercon anthology signing, Bookroom
- 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., ALL, The Kensington Author Autographing Session, FREE BOOKS! The Orchestra Hall Hospitality Suite.
- 3:00 to 3:45 p.m., Sherry, panel: Coffee, Tea, or Cozy, Marquette 6 & 7
Saturday, September 10,
- 7:30 to 8:45 a.m. ALL, The Sisters in Crime Breakfast. (Members only. Pre-registration required.)
- 10:15 to 11:00 a.m., Jessie/Jessica, panel: The Room Where it Happens–Wartime Settings
In addition to all of the above, Julie/Julia and Barbara will be staffing the Sisters in Crime table for some periods. Be sure to stop by!
What about you readers? Anybody headed to Bouchercon? Where can we find you?