Five of the six Wickeds are off to Malice Domestic at the end of this month. Sherry, Julie/Julia, Edith/Maddie, Liz/Cate, and Barbara will be there. We’ll miss you, Jessie!
Readers, if you’re coming to Malice and you see any one of us, please say hi! We would love to see you in the real world.
Established in 1989, Malice Domestic is an annual fan convention that takes place each year in Maryland, just outside of Washington, D.C. Malice celebrates the Traditional Mystery, books best typified by the works of Agatha Christie. The genre is loosely defined as mysteries which contain no explicit sex, or excessive gore or violence.From the Malice Domestic Website
Where to find us
Specifically, you can find the Wickeds at the following times and places. All panel rooms are TBA.
- Friday, April 28,
- 2:00 – 2:50 p.m., Julie/Julia will be on the panel, “Cozy or Traditional – What’s the Difference?”
- 5:45-7:00 p.m., The Wickeds will be at the Sisters in Crime Reception. The reception is open to all SinC members in the Hospitality Suite at the conference. There will be a cash bar and light refreshments. We’d love to see you there!
- Saturday, April 29,
- 10:00-11:00 a.m., all 5 Wickeds: Liz/Cate, Julia/Julia, Edith/Maddie, Sherry and Barbara will be signing and giving away their latest books, at the Kensington Author Autographing session in Salon E. Books usually go quickly. Please come see us!
- 11:00 – 11:50 a.m. Edith/Maddie will be on the panel, “A Pinch of Death: Cooking Schools, Contests & Recipes.”
- 3:00 –3:50 p.m. Saturday, April 29, Barbara will be moderating the panel, “Create Your Own Cozy Mystery.”
- Sunday, April 30,
- 10:00 –10:50 a.m. Liz/Cate will be on the panel “Who’s The Best Furry Sidekick? Cats vs. Dogs.”
- 11:00 –11:50 a.m. Julie/Julia will be moderating the panel “Murder During Wartime.”
With her Sisters in Crime Executive Director hat on, Julie will be spending time at the SinC table. Julie and Edith will be at the banquet.
Hope to see you there!
Readers: Who’s coming to Malice Domestic? Who wishes they were?
I’ll be there. Hope to see you all.
Yay! See you there, Dru.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
See you soon!
Right back atcha!
I am so excited. See you all soon!
See you there!
I wish I could go but I am unable to travel at this time due to health issues. I would love to meet all of you and thank you in person for all the hours of reading pleasure you have giving to me. Enjoy!!
What a lovely thing to say! We’d love to meet you, too.
I definitely wish I was going to Malice Domestic but there are certain institutions that, funnily enough, insist on getting paid each month and they take precedence…and the majority of my money. HA!
Have fun everyone!
Thank you so much, Jay. We will!
Sounds like tons of fun! Wish I could come and meet all of you in person. Maybe some day. 🙂
2clowns at arkansas dot net
Maybe some day…
I’ll be there and I’m looking forward to seeing you all!
Liz, and we’re so glad you’ll be able to make it, given what’s been going on your life lately!
Edith and Barb – I’ve told myself that until this is over, calories don’t count, so I’m gonna eat ALL the yummy things at Malice! LOL
I am looking forward to witnessing this.
That is good news!
I’ll be there! (My first Malice since the pandemic!) It will be great to see everyone!
See you there!
Wish I was going! Hope all have a wonderful time.
I wish I were going to be there. However, I’ll be here working since that will be the start of month end. Seriously, they need to buck tradition and plan this convention around my schedule, not at the end of April. 😉
We will miss you!
I wish I was able to travel. I hope you all have a wonderful time. God bless you.
Comments are closed.