It’s Wicked Wednesday, and five out of the six Wickeds are in (or traveling to) New Orleans for Bouchercon, the biggest mystery convention of the year! (We’re missing Jessie, though.) Accomplices Kim Gray and Sheila Connolly are there, too.
So where will we be? Other than schmoozing in the bar, that is…
We’ll all be at the Wicked Cozy Meetup we’ve organized on Friday. If you’re in NOLA, please join us! Signings are in the book room directly following panels, unless otherwise noted. Here are our schedules:
- Sisters in Crime SINC into Great Writing Workshop – Barb, Edith, Julie & Sherry
- 12:30-2:30 Kensington Publishing Librarians and Booksellers Tea – Barb, Edith, Liz, Sherry
- 3:30 Barb panel in Mardi Gras ABC, Liz panel in LaGalleries 6
- 4:30 Sheila panel in Mardi Gras FG
- 12 Cozy Meetup in the Marriott Lobby bar outside the Starbucks entrance
- 3:30 Edith panel in Mardi Gras ABC
- 7:30 SinC Breakfast in Riverview Room (pre-registration required)
- 9 Sherry panel in LaGalleries 1
- 2-3 Edith, Sheila at Blood on the Bayou anthology signing
- 3:30 Julie panel in Mardi Gras D
- 8 Anthony Awards ceremony
Hope to see you there!
Thanks, Gram. We are!
Have fun, everyone. I’ll be working hard and wishing I were going to be there.
Wish you were here, too, Mark.
I was soooooo thrilled I was able to go to Bouchercon right at home in Albany in 2013. Hard to believe it was that long ago. Looks like you guys are going to be busy. Have fun, and what a great location.
Great bar! I (waster) was there for RT Times. I stayed in the hotel across the way, Sheraton. The cable cars run down the street. Sheraton had home made chips which they serve instead of peanuts etc. The chips were delicious. The bar in the Marriott is great! Of course the Cover Models filled the are very nicely. 🙂
Comments are closed.